[NEohioPAL] 5 Years Too Many

rebekka willow janedoe963 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 15:46:59 PDT 2008

*National Day of Civil Resistance - 5 Years Too Many!**
**Wednesday, March 19th, 2008**
Quicken Loans Arena***
*Cleveland**, **Ohio***
*6:30 pm-7:30 pm** *
*
March 19th will mark the beginning of the 6th year of the **U.S.**occupation of
**Iraq**. Enough is enough! CODEPINK, along with a coalition of peace and
social justice groups are organizing creative, nonviolent acts of civil
disobedience across the country and in **Cleveland**. Our actions complement
those taking place at one of multiple sites, illustrating the real costs of
war and offering visions for a more just and sustainable world, a world at
peace.***
* *
*If you want to help send a message to our representatives that 5 years is
too many, join us on Wednesday, March 19th to mark this horrific
anniversary. Bring sample banners that can include '5 Years Too Many!',
'2,628,000 Minutes of War Too Many', 'Had Enough Violence and Lies Yet? Call
Congress!'***
* ***
*Meet across the street from the main entrance of the:***
* *
*Quicken Loans Arena in **Cleveland***
*before the **Cleveland** Cavaliers vs. **Detroit** Pistons*
*Wednesday, March 19th, 2008***
*From **6:30 pm – 7:30 pm**.***
* *
*Join Us For Peace! **Contact Carla at clcarter94 at yahoo.com***
* *
* *

--
God picks up the reed-flute world and blows.  -Rumi