[NEohioPAL] Registration Open for Beginning & Intermediate Improv Classes!

Don Mitri clevejams at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 11:09:21 PDT 2008

The Cleveland Improv Institute offers Session II Improv Classes for 2008!!

S1 - BEGINNING IMPROVISATION
This class is a fun and exciting introduction to the art of improvisation and our program. The class consists of games and excercises that will develop the skills needed to improvise. They include: emotional access, mental agility, physical responsiveness, and stage technique. We will work to build an ensemble

PreReq: All Are Welcome To Participate

Class: Beginning Improvisation
Day: Tuesday
Dates: 4/8/2008 - 5/27/2008
Session: 8 Weeks
Times: 7:00 - 9:30pm
Location: The Powerhouse Pub
Cost: $160.00
Instructor: Charles Moore

To Register and Complete Information:
www.clevelandimprovinstitute.com

Location:
The Powerhouse Pub
1st flr Powerhouse Building
West Bank of the Flats
2000 Sycamore
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

  S2 - INTERMEDIATE IMPROVISATION
This class continues our exploration of Improvisation! S2 is for students with experience in improv either through classes and or performance. The class consists of games that strengthen the acquired skills of the student. Emphasis will be on scene structure and performance.

  PreReq:S1 or Previous Training

  Class: Intermediate
Day: Wednesdays
Dates: 4/9/2008 - 5/28/2008