[NEohioPAL] fine art photographer looking for 18+ year old female model.

will cline elchico06 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 11:35:27 PDT 2008

I'm a photography major at the Cleveland institute of art. i am currently working on a project tittled "the blind" it is a single shot from the waste up with high key lighting with 3in square patches of gauze covering the eyes and nipples of the model. Any model interested
must be 18 or older due to partial nudity. i have a sketch of my idea for the shot and am willing to send you the image if you are interested before you send a photo of you self. if you are interested please send a photo of
yourself from the waste up. the photo does not need to include the
nipples as in the photo they will never be shone and the model will
never not have them covered at the shoot but for the photos sent to me
the chest should be unsupported in any way. model will receive a print
for time spent and my permission to use the print for portfolio purposes if they so choose.
-thank you,  Will Cline