[NEohioPAL] Arts Collinwood summer art camp job opening

TONY BROWN TBROWN at plaind.com
Mon Mar 17 12:54:47 PDT 2008

I'm taking off the critic's hat for a moment and donning my North Collinwood resident's bandana.

Arts Collinwood is looking for a puppeteer who can teach the fourth and final week of its annual summer art camp, July 14-18.

I have no information about pay, hours, what's expected, so please don't unleash the no-play-for-no-pay police on me. But if you're interested in finding out more, contact Nan Kennedy (a fine, upstanding and dedicated volunteer leader at Arts Collinwood) at:

nankennedy at yahoo.com

Cheers. And, on behalf of Collinwood, thanks.

Tony (with critic's hat firmly back on)

Sign up for FREE breaking news updates at cleveland.com/updates