[NEohioPAL] THE HARMONY PLAYERS--- AUDITIONS: Are We There Yet?

Edward Kuntzman ktz55 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 13:29:54 PDT 2008

AUDITIONS
  The Harmony Players
  "ARE WE THERE YET?"
  A FAMILY SURVIVAL GUIDE

  March 24 and 25  7:00-9:00
  at
  The Harmony Spot
  1227 North Main Street
  North Canton, OH 44720

  Cast Requirements: 2-3 Men  2-3 Women
  ages 20-50
  All cast members portray a variety of characters and ages
  including babies through senior citizens

  Please bring a prepared song with CD.  Readings will be from script.
  Performance dates are May 2-4, 9-11, 2008

  ARE WE THERE YET? takes a fresh contemporary look at the typical and not so typical American family as they embark on “The Roller Coaster of Life” and hang on for the ride.
  "You could call it the parents' edition of
  I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change!" ...Dallas Morning News

  For more information, please call
  The Harmony Spot at 330-305-1466