[NEohioPAL] MONDAYS The Art of Acting for Adults! Sherri Marina at WEATHERVANE!

Melanie YC Pepe mycp at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Tue Mar 18 07:59:50 PDT 2008

NEWS RELEASE
Contact: Melanie YC Pepe  (330) 836-2626

Weathervane Playhouse
1301 Weathervane Lane * Akron, Ohio  44313

Adult Education
SPRING 2008
~ Ages 18 and Up ~

The ART of Acting!
Mondays, 7:00 p.m. ~ 9:00 p.m., Six Classes, Tuition $150
April 7 ~ 28, 2008
Instructor: Sherri Marina, AEA, SAG, SAFD, ATHE, Department Chair of Theater Arts at Dillard University in New Orleans, Louisiana

    An introduction to acting with emphasis on the actor's developing awareness and integration of body, voice, thought and imagination.  We will explore the foundations of the acting process and learn about making effective choices.  We will focus on helping each actor cultivate creativity, build keener observation skills, develop physical and vocal awareness and the development of character-creating skills.  We will overcome fears and learn to stand in front of a group without quaking or quitting.  We will explore the ART of acting!

Register by phone 330-836-2626
-or-
Online: www.weathervaneplayhouse.com
Space is limited so sign-up today!