[NEohioPAL] Talent Agency in need of Spanish Actors

David Bernabei dbernabei at pipelinemediagroup.com
Tue Mar 18 06:47:48 PDT 2008

Pipeline Media Group, Inc. in association with My Live Person, LLC and Vivid Talent Group, Inc. is searching for Spanish actors to be part of a new and upcoming trend of online web actors!  Beginning at $75 per speaking minute!  Specifically we need an older looking couple and a younger looking couple.  We are always in need for male and female spanish actors and hope you reply!  Please contact David at the number below or reply to this email!  Please visit www.myliveperson.com to get familiar with our products and and talented actors!

Regards,

David M. Bernabei II
Asst. Talent Coordinator
Pipeline Media Group