[NEohioPAL] Real Music - Christian Music Competition - Accepting Applications

Todd Kooser todd at thefest.us
Tue Mar 18 10:39:12 PDT 2008

Applications are due next week!  The deadline is Monday, March 24th.

Real Music is a Christian Battle of the Bands based out of Cleveland,
Ohio.  It is an opportunity to share your music, talent, and especially
the Gospel message with people yearning for Christ.  We seek to promote
new Christian music by working with local bands.  Above all, our goal is
to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ by reaching out to youth and
young adults in the contemporary language of our culture: music.

Six applicants will be selected to play on the main stage of the Rock
and Roll Hall of Fame.  Our presence at this icon of the Cleveland area
sends a clear image to the secular world that the Christian message is
alive and relevant.

One band will be selected to play on the Main Stage at the FEST, sharing
the stage with Jeremy Camp, Matt Maher, Stellar Kart, and Nevertheless,
in front of a crowd of over 25,000 people.  A few other participants
will be invited to play on the Coffeehouse stage at the FEST.

Please apply!  We need your help in order to carry out our common duty
to spread the Gospel.  Together our good works have the potential to
affect thousands of people.

The application is available at:
http://www.thefest.us/files/RM_Application_2008.pdf.  The application
deadline is Monday, March 24th.  We can be somewhat flexible on this,
but you must at the very least contact me by that date.  The earlier,
the better!

For more information, contact Todd Kooser at todd at thefest.us.  Also see
our website at http://www.thefest.us.

Thanks,