[NEohioPAL] Canal Fulton Players- Thank you from Cast of Crossing Delancey

DVangaasbe at aol.com DVangaasbe at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 13:22:20 PDT 2008

The cast and crew of Crossing Delancey would  like to thank all those who
came and attended the five performances this past  weekend.  The Canal Fulton
Players had lost the first two performances,  normally their best attendance
shows, due to the blizzard that dumped 14.5  inches of snow on the area.  Due to a
contigency plan that was in place,  the cast and crew managed to reschedule
the two lost performances as matinees on  March 15 and March 16.  Over the
weekend 152 people came and saw Amber Ray,  Bryan Burkett, Jack Yoak, Theresa
Graves, Sandra Schmeltzer and George Dorer  perform this charming play by Susan
Sandler.  By their support, the  production which was in danger of losing a
great deal of money managed to turn a  profit.

We thank all support from the businesses of our  community that tried to come
to the aid of the cast and crew during a rather  rugged fifty hours when five
performances were done.

The crew consisted of Gary Nelson on lights, Drew  Hutchinson and Gary Liknes
on props, George on double duty as assistant  director, myself on double duty
as sound and director, Carol Van Gaasbeek,  Laurel and Dave Derry on box
office, and Megan Huber on the Playbill.   All of us thank everyone for their
support throughout this  weekend.

Dave Van Gaasbeek
Director

Home.