[NEohioPAL] Reminder: 5 Years Too Many

rebekka willow janedoe963 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 19:27:48 PDT 2008

*National Day of Civil Resistance - 5 Years Too Many!**
**Wednesday, March 19th 2008**
Quicken Loans Arena***
*Cleveland**, **Ohio***
*6:30 pm-7:30 pm** *
*
March 19th will mark the beginning of the 6th year of the **U.S.**occupation of
**Iraq**. Enough is enough! CODEPINK, along with a coalition of peace
and social
justice groups, is organizing creative, nonviolent acts of civil
disobedience across the country and in **Cleveland**. Our actions complement
those taking place at multiple sites, illustrating the real costs of war and
offering visions for a more just and sustainable world, a world at peace.***
**
*If you want to help send a message to our representatives that 5 years is
too many, join us on Wednesday, March 19th to mark this horrific
anniversary. Bring banners  and signs that can include: '5 Years Too Many!',
'2,628,000 Minutes of War Too Many', 'Had Enough Violence and Lies Yet? Call
Congress!'***
****
*Meet across the street from the main entrance of the:***
**
*Quicken Loans Arena in **Cleveland***
*before the **Cleveland** Cavaliers vs. **Detroit** Pistons*
*Wednesday, March 19th, 2008***
*From **6:30 pm – 7:30 pm**.***
**
*Join Us For Peace***