[NEohioPAL] to approve a post or not to approve ... that is the question.

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 06:17:54 PDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I'd appreciate it if those of you who reply to people  criticizing them for
posting certain content to the list would stop that  practice.

The buck stops with me as I screen everything before  sending it on to you.

I approve content that I think is relevant to  artists.  You might disagree
whether certain postings should be  approved.  In retrospect, sometimes I make
mistakes.  It is not a  perfect process.  So it goes with a free service that
is set up as an  exchange of information and ideas.  Unfortunately, or
fortunately,  depending upon your point of view - the service has to be monitored by
one  person and one point of view.

The last thing I want to see happen is that people  become afraid of posting
something.   I agree with "Willow" (the  poster of the item about the
demonstration) that you should use your delete  key to censor what doesn't interest
you.

Thanks for listening ...

Fred  Sternfeld
NEohioPAL owner and administrator