[NEohioPAL] symposium

Tyler Hodges ty_guy_2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 14:58:58 PDT 2008

Hello, My name is Tyler Hodges. I am a Junior at the Conservatory of Performing Arts in Pittsburgh PA. My hometown is Ashland, OH. We recently had a Blackout here in South Oakland, and while sitting in the dark with no television or internet I sat with my friends and discussed theater. Thus I devised a way to revive the artistic sentiment in America. Too often  we rely on technology to inform us on society, and because of this bombardment we are left without a single original thought, everything is plagiarized, either from the television, internet or some other media. We need to correct this. My desire is to effectively gather a group of interested artists, "turn the lights off and sign off" and talk about theater and produce new ideas. If this sounds like something you are interested in, contact me at tchodge at pointpark.edu and we can arrange a theatrical symposium.

Danke,

Tyler C. Hodges