[NEohioPAL] "roadrunner" or "neo.rr" subscribers - IMPORTANT ALERT about your subscription

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 15:16:18 PDT 2008

Hi,

Your service has been "bouncing" back the emails.  Today it  caused your
(over 150 subscribers) addresses to be "disabled."  I was able  to "reenable" them
just now.   Hopefully, you will get this message  but it may just bounce
again.

I suggest you contact Roadrunner and find out why your messages  aren't being
delivered.  If you don't get a satisfactory answer you will  probably need to
subscribe with another service.  I suggest yahoo or  gmail.

Good luck!

Fred  Sternfeld
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/)
216-360-0708-home