[NEohioPAL] Casting Call For "Cafeteria Hysteria" at Cleveland State Univeristy

David Salzman DSalz03 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 19:35:13 PDT 2008

"Cafeteria Hysteria" is a short student film about the relationships between
friends, significant others and acquaintances and the subsequent
communication barriers which can result from these relationships.  The film
is a slice of life film with an ensemble cast and really digs how much we
can take each other for granted sometimes without even realizing it.

# of Roles: 12-14 (ensemble cast with no main lead)

Ages: 16-24

Male or Female: Both

Race/ Ethnicity: No Preference

Time Requirement: Half Day

Shooting Dates: April 12th and 13th, 2008

Pay: No monetary pay but will receive meals on set and a DVD copy of the
film upon completion

The casting call will be at Cleveland State University in the Communication
Building (Room 107).  If you would like to audition for one of the 14 roles
you can do so by contacting me and I will set an appointment time for you to
come in on Friday March 28, 2008 between 6:00pm and 8:30pm.  Also, please
send me your headshot and resume.  If you cannot do this through email then
mail it to:

1900 Euclid Ave Loft 501

Cleveland, Ohio 44115

If you have any questions or would like further information or copy of the
script please feel free to contact me.  I look forward to hearing from all
of you.

-Dave Salzman