[NEohioPAL] Open Call for Large Photo Shoot in May

Cheryl Henderson cherylh at innismaggiore.com
Fri Mar 21 13:10:17 PDT 2008

We are seeking at least 50 models to be involved in a photo shoot for
a Christian financial services provider based in Dallas, Texas. The
budget doesn't allow for the cost of professional models, so we are
offering a stipend of $100 for your time, which will in most cases be
about 4 hours (2-4 shots).

Here are a few guidelines:
- You should be attractive and not overweight (Don't have to be a
Hollywood star, though.)
- We will need people of several different ethnicities and age groups
(children to age 60).
- No facial hair, please.
- We will be shooting in late May, so you must be available in that
timeframe (a more detailed schedule is pending).
- You will be asked to sign a release that we can use your photo in
any of the client's materials.
- The client requires us to do a minimal background check on models so
we don't have convicted criminals in their photos.

Please send a CURRENT photo (full body or at least waist-up) to jeff at innismaggiore.com
  by Friday, April 4.

Thank you!