[NEohioPAL] HULA TAUGHT FROM HAWAII

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Wed Mar 19 15:15:21 PDT 2008

I highly recommend this class to anyone who may be interested.

Sharon is a former Voice Over student who quickly became a friend over the
past 2 years. Her positive, thoughtful and respectful approach to every
aspect of her life is personified in her knowledge of and passion for
sharing dance, all over the world.  She is the owner of Jete Dance Center in
Brecksville and has opened another studio in Hawaii, where she now lives.

I hope you'll take the opportunity to learn this dance form with Sharon,
live and direct from Hawaii!  Not only will you learn the joy of this art
form, you will learn joy itself!

Aloha!!

Jean Zarzour
Lipschtick Putting the SHOW in BUSINESS Nationwide Since 1989!
Also Founder Of
-Find Your Voice-Voice Over Institute
Technique For When You Speak! TV, Radio, Film & Live Presentations.
(CLEVE: Advanced 1/7-2/25 Beginner 3/3-4/21 PITTS: Beginner 3/6-4/24)
-The GOT PAY? Organization
2300 McKinley Ave. Lakewood, Oh 44107
Ph/Fax     216-521-3831 Toll Free   866-SCHTICK
www.lipschtick.com

What's New!
Appearing as "Belle" in My Favorite Year at The Beck Center May 16-June 8,
2008
Appearing in the film Zack & Miri Make A Porno a romantic comedy starring
Seth Rogen