[NEohioPAL] the displaying of email addresses in postings / sending & replying

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 09:17:34 PDT 2008

Dear Subscribers,

I appreciate all of your messages to me expressing condolences  about the
passing of my father.  It really helps.

A little addendum to the message (copied and pasted below) that I  sent out
last week.

The regular one at a time delivery and digest delivery have no  problems
showing the senders email address.  You will be able to reply to  them easily,
just as before.

If you depend on the archives to get the Neohiopal mail you will  NOT be able
to see the senders email address if it is displayed in the  traditional
(using and "@" in the middle) format.  If a sender wants  subscribers to be able to
see their email I would suggest you put it in the body  of the email in this
format:   joesmith AT gmail.com.

I hope that helps...

Fred  Sternfeld
fsternfeld AT aol.com