[NEohioPAL] Performers needed for a nonprofit fundraising event

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Mar 24 13:51:09 PDT 2008

Hi everyone, as many of you who'd read my post, I have been the current
President (3rd term) for Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater
Cleveland, in June 7th, we will be doing a fundraising dinner event at Li
Wah Restaurant, and would like to get a small show going on with talented
performing artist, there will be some small pay plus meal (the 10 course
Chinese Cuisine), if you are interested in doing some performances, I would
like to hear from you, I can't fit everyone in but will try to fit an
appropriate amount of cultural performances for the event. If you are
interested, please contact me directly, thanks.

Johnny

Johnny Wu

Producer/Director/Editor

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

www.rapturethemovie.com

President

Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland

www.ocagc.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.indieclub.com