[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Welcomes Back...SPRING!

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Mar 25 09:27:43 PDT 2008

Ladies and gentlemen, pay no attention to the snow on the ground or the bite in the air, spring has sprung, per both the calendar and common sense.  March 21 has come and gone, so we are officially in the season of hope.  The signs of spring go far beyond the Solstice.  Baseball has started...even if it is in Japan.  Once again the groundskeepers will be bringing their snowblowers to the corner of Carnegie and East 9th.  The crocuses are peeking their heads out...only to have them crushed by a mound of wet snow.  The sun is staying out later, to illuminate the craterous potholes dotting the streets of Cuyahoga County and its neighbors.

All of this is to say, once again we Clevelanders will soon be rewarded for braving the long, grey winter with the those glorious two weeks we call Spring, the time between the slush and the sunburn, between the icy streets and the nasty skeeters.  So come down and celebrate the dawning of this new and fantastic time of legend with Something Dada this weekend.  We'll have 8 PM shows Friday and Saturday, or stay out and enjoy the late sunshine and check us out at 10:30 PM on Saturday night.  One way or the other, we'll greet the teasing 50 degree weather with laughter and fun.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, March 28th, 2008
8:00 PM

Saturday, March 29th, 2008
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows.  We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all).  If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114