[NEohioPAL] Jim LooseChange Snively at The Wincester this Friday

Lenne lenne at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 27 07:35:18 PDT 2008

           I've been asked to open for the legendary Shawn Phillips (www.shawnphillips.com) this coming Friday, March 28,  at The WInchester on Madison Ave. in Lakewood, Ohio. (www.thewinchester.net) Shawn's accomplishments are far too vast for me to try and do him justice, so visit his website to see it all ~  he is amazing.

            This is my first venture in the big room at the Winchester and I am looking forward to seeing as many of you, who can make it, drop in and see him perform his magic.  I'll start it off at 9:00pm and then stick around to enjoy Mr Phillips.  Care to join me?  Tickets are $15.00 at the door.

Until then; keep it in tune.  My name is Jim LooseChange Snivley and I thank you.    www.myspace.com/jimsnively 216-409-1011