[NEohioPAL] Web Actors - Need 18-30 talented, good looking males

David Bernabei dbernabei at pipelinemediagroup.com
Thu Mar 27 09:12:15 PDT 2008

My Live Person, a online marketing company specializing in interactive, real actors on our websites, is in desperate need of talented young males.  Pay is $75 per speaking minute and the only thing you have to do is have professional pictures and come in and recite a 30 second demo script.  Please visit www.myliveperson.com to get familiar with our products and other talented actors.  Please respond with head shot and/or resume.  Looking forward to it!

Regards,

David M. Bernabei II
Asst. Talent Coordinator
Pipeline Media Group