[NEohioPAL] Seeking Old Painted Drops

Ansley Valentine avalentine at wooster.edu
Thu Mar 27 15:15:40 PDT 2008

Hello All

I am working on a performance piece that requires some old painted stage drops. If you happen to have something stuffed in the back of the storage room that you want to get rid of, please let me know. I am open to style of painting, subject matter, etc. I'd love to take them off your hands. I can pay something or make a small donation. The drops would be attached to a surface, and although not destroyed, can't be returned as we are hoping this project will tour for a number of years.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you might have.

Ansley Valentine
Associate Professor
Co-Vice Chair, Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival, Region III
College of Wooster Film Studies Program Chair

The College of Wooster
Department of Theatre & Dance
1189 Beall Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691