[NEohioPAL] CleveShakes 08 Season!

Tyson Rand rslotterbeck at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 19:21:26 PDT 2008

The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival is pleased and proud to announce
our eleventh season of bringing free outdoor theater to North East Ohio.

Our Summer 2008 season will feature, in repertory;

Hamlet by William Shakespeare
directed by Artistic Director Larry Nehring

and

Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard
directed by John C. Davis

Mr. Davis will also be the fight choreographer for both productions.

Each production will have it’s own opening weekend and then both shows
will tour in repertory to three traditional and two brand new venues in various
communities across north east Ohio over the next five weekends.

The season will run from June 20th through August 3rd.
Audition dates, guidelines and a more detailed production
schedule will be released on or before Friday, April the 4th.

Presenting these two daring productions in six different venues over seven
weekends will make this our biggest, boldest and most widely seen season yet!
We are very excited to make new friends, re-visit old ones and share the magic
of theater - both old and new with everyone along the way.

We hope you will join us!

Sincerely,

Larry Nehring – Artistic Director
Tyson Rand – Managing Director