[NEohioPAL] Looking for entertainment? Book Faces for Radio Improvisation Comedy!

kdowning at bw.edu kdowning at bw.edu
Sat Mar 29 22:03:34 PDT 2008

Faces for Radio is a newly formed and highly talented improvisational
comedy group made up of select Baldwin-Wallace College theatre majors who
have been professionally trained by Mitchell Fields, a member of the
Actor's Equity Association.  For those who do not know what
improvisational comedy is, it is comedy in its purest form.  Players build
scenes based on ideas from the audience, and everything is entirely
unscripted and done off the wit of the players.  A popular example of this
style of comedy is the hit TV series, "Whose Line Is It, Anyway?".  We of
Faces for Radio perform improvisational comedy in dozens of different
styles and are guaranteed to make you laugh yourself halfway to a coma.
Our wit is sure to make all audiences laugh, so whether you need to keep a
crowd entertained, are looking for an opening act to a musical or other
performance, or want entertainment for a party or special occasion,
contact us and we won't let you down.

To book, send an e-mail to facesforradioimprov at yahoo.com or contact Kyle
Downing at 330-714-4077.  Price depends upon the show length and location,
and is negotiable through discussion.

-Faces for Radio
Yeah.  We know funny.