[NEohioPAL] "SACRAMENT OF HERESY: The Making of Baine Leopold's *ATROCITY PARADE* Magazine" is poised to receive the slippery eyeball!

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 30 07:37:17 PDT 2008

You've seen my self-promoting signature block.  You've poo-poohed my hopeful rhetoric.  Now, you can read my awesomestious blog.

HTTP://SACRAMENT-OF-HERESY.BLOGSPOT.COM
(Copy & paste this link or the one below if you can't click on them.)

Move over, Mastic, Long Island.
Make a hole,  Knockemstiff, Ohio.
Lemme squeeze in,  Mortville, Maryland.
Outta my way, Hundred Acre Wood.

HATCHETNAP, OHIO is fixin' to stake its claim on the map of nonexistent places.
The future never felt more disconcerting.

Question.  Comment.  Subscribe.* Egg me on...

Until I decide how I want to accept donations to help fund the development of Atrocity Parade, please let me know if you would like to make a contribution.  Yes, it may be awkward at first but that's a risk I'm willing to take..

Smell ya later,

Michael A. Miller, Publisher
MSRG Publications

Atrocity Parade magazine
"Versus" social-expression products
"Here there be desperate characters with dangerous ideas."

"Sacrament of Heresy: The Making of Baine Leopold's Atrocity Parade Magazine"
sacrament-of-heresy.blogspot.com

Atrocity Parade (tm) & "Versus" (tm) + Tagline (c) 2008  Michael A. Miller

*Blog subscription is free.  You'll get an e'mail when I update "Sacrament of Heresy".  (Don't forget to set your spam filter to allow.)  I subscribe to make sure FeedBurner is distributing new entries and so I can see how everything looks.  The subscription is spam-free and you can safely unsubscribe at any time.