[NEohioPAL] Now Auditioning Local Pianists for Dueling Piano Bar in Cleveland!

Angie Laakso aslaakso at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 21:58:57 PDT 2008

Howl at the Moon Cleveland, the locally owned version of a nationally known
dueling piano bar,
is now accepting resumes and will begin auditioning for dueling pianists for
its
Friday and Saturday night shows!

The ideal candidate is someone, male or female, who is comfortable
entertaining large groups
in a nightclub setting.  A pop 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and current repertoire on
piano and vocals
is a must.  Other instruments such as violin, trumpet, drums a plus.

The salary is flexible and depends heavily on what you are able to bring to
the show.

THIS JOB REQUIRES WEEKEND AVAILABILITY!

Our piano show is entirely driven by audience requests.
There are 2 grand pianos on stage and the players take turns playing
requests back and forth.  Once second you might hear Journey, the next the
Cure,
and the next Jerry Lee Lewis -- all depending on what people want to hear
and
sing on any given night.

You can check out the website of the corporate
Howl at the Moons (we are privately owned, but the same concept)
www.howlatthemoon.com
and also you can check our recent write up in the Plain Dealer:
http://www.cleveland.com/onthejob/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/living-1/1204795826158940.xml&coll=2

If you are interested, please email a current resume with letter of interest

(to include salary requirements) to me at alaakso @ howlatthemoon.com.

I will personally follow up with applicants for each inquiry.

If you'd like to see the club and the show prior to applying, please email
me at
alaakso @ howlatthemoon.com and I am happy to put you and a few friends on
my
guest list for this Friday or Saturday night.

 Angela Laakso
Director of Marketing/Public Relations
Howl at the Moon Cleveland
2000 Sycamore Street