[NEohioPAL] Fundraising Opportunity

mich elle mehujar at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 07:02:46 PDT 2008

Thinking of trying another fundraiser for your theater or organization, think affordable jewelry!  I sell Cookie Lee fine fashion jewelry and a great way to raise funds for your theater is to have a table set up before the show, during intermission and after the show.  25% of the jewelry sales go to the theater raising monies and you don't have to do anything.  I come in and set up the table and the jewelry and handle the sales.  At the end of the fundraiser you receive a check for 25% of the jewelry sales.  There are many options available, please check out the current catalog to view the jewelry and see whether this might be of any interest to you:  www.cookielee.biz/michellehujar.  Please contact me if you'd like more information.

  Thank you,

  Michelle

Michelle Hujar, Unit Manager 1
  Cookie Lee