[NEohioPAL] Rehearsal Accompanist needed IMMEDIATELY! Paid Position

Jason Mathews jmathews28 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 18:43:57 PDT 2008

Holy Name High School Music and Drama program in Parma Heights is seeking a rehearsal  accompanist for an upcoming production of "Honk!"  We have already been rehearsing for about a month and a half, but need a  skilled accompanist to step in and help us through the last portion of  rehearsals. This position would begin immediately, and run through the  remainder of rehearsals.  The show weekend is May 2-4, including one  performance on Friday morning, May 2 for elementary school students.   Rehearsal times are Mondays and Fridays from 3:45-6:45 and Tuesdays and  Wednesdays from 6:00-9:00.  We will provide a stipend for the rehearsal  process, and if you would like to play the weekend of the show, that  could be arranged for an additional stipend.  This is an excellent  opportunity for skilled student pianists or anyone looking for something  fun to do this spring!  Please e-mail Kristi at kmathews1 at neo.rr.com for  more information, and include your phone number so I can
 call you.   Thank You!