[NEohioPAL] Survey of Community Theatre Personnel

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Tue Apr 1 05:27:43 PDT 2008

I am taking a survey for a research project:

Community Theatre Managers,

What production personnel do you regularly PAY and what is the range of fees for each position?

Do you have any regular STAFF members that receive any type of payment?  If so, what positions are they and what is the range of their compensation?

If you would like to share the name of your theatre, please do, but feel free to submit your answers without that information.  I will not be sharing any personal information with anyone; I am only interested in the positions and the pay scale for each.

Thank you for your help in collecting this information.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org