[NEohioPAL] reminder to posters: NO graphics or attachments in neohiopal postings, please!

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 06:50:15 PDT 2008

I want to clarify again the policy on attachments and graphics.  Attachments
and graphics are not permitted in NEohioPAL postings - this includes  pictures
of any kind, background wallpaper, documents, etc.

If you want people to see a picture or download an attachment,  you need to
set them up on a website and send out the link in your  posting.

I review all postings and reject the postings with attachments  and graphics.
When I reject them I always refer the poster to the neohiopal faqs  at
_NEohioPAL FAQS_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm)   so  they can review
complete posting instructions and then resubmit with  corrections. I have been able
to screen out over 95% of the postings with  graphics.

Some postings have been approved with graphics or  attachments in the past by
accident.  The system only shows me a  'request for posting' in html form and
only a partial section of the body of the  e-mail. Sometimes I can't tell
there are attachments or graphics. An unfortunate  flaw in the system, but I'll
continue to do my best to make posters stick to the  policy.

Regards,

Fred Sternfeld
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/)
216-360-0708-home