[NEohioPAL] BEFORE I DIE: The War Against Tupac Shakur

michael oatman mikeoatman at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 20:33:30 PDT 2008

The Cleveland Playhouse FusionFest _____________________________________________________
In Association with Karamu House Theater

Before I Die: The War Against Tupac Shakur --- A Staged Reading
MAY 7th 2008 at 7:30pm --- ONE SHOW ONLY!

A powerful new work by local playwright Michael Oatman, about the late rapper/actor. From a Las Vegas Penthouse, an isolated Tupac Shakur, two days before his death, attempts to arrange a meeting with rival rap superstar Biggie Smalls.

Written by Michael Oatman,
Playwright-In-Residence, Karamu Theater

Directed by Hasan Rogers

Studio One Theater
For Performance Times & Ticket Information call (216) 795-7000Tickets start at $10.00