[NEohioPAL] Seeking Gorgeous Woman for New Movie

Garbagehead garbageheadmovie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 18:58:52 PDT 2008

Seeking Gorgeous Woman for New Movie

We're shooting a legitimate (ie. not porn) film about egomaniacal writers,
and society's obsession with celebrity, and have a role for a woman who's
dating a coke fiend. No, we won't be doing real coke, but the scene will
require the lead actor snorting stage coke off your naked butt. I think we
can do it without actually showing your business, but you will at least need
to be wearing a thong and bra, unless you'd rather do it nude. Either way,
showing your naked lady bits isn't the point, and you'll be clothed the rest
of the time.

We're seeking a gorgeous woman, who will take a slap on the ass, be in her
skimpies on camera, yet radiate true, human Beauty. If you've done coke
before, that might be a plus, as the scenes are supposed to be one hell of a
time, and it's a lot easier to act like you're coked up if you've done it
before. That said, all good actors will be considered.
If you're interested, please send a photo with your response to:

Interpid Aspirations Productions
garbageheadmovie at gmail.com