[NEohioPAL] Dobama Theatre--Harts & Flowers

Joyce Casey jcasey at dobama.org
Fri Apr 4 10:06:17 PDT 2008

Dear Friends,

Dobama Theatre has been initiating programming at the Cleveland Heights
Library on Lee Road, where we will reside once we have the funds to build
out the swimming pool!

Jean Cummins has been running a program entitled First Mondays.  Each first
Monday of the month a new play is read.  Area poets have also  read their
work.  We were very fortunate to have McNiece and his nephew Sean headline
area poets Mary Fairman and Pat Averbach last month.

Monday April 7 we will read Harts and Flowers by Jean Cummins.  It is the
story of a marriage brought to life by Juliette Regnier, Michael Regnier,
and Andrew Marikis.

Please consider supporting these artists and Dobama Theatre at the Heights
Collaborative at the Library, which is on the first floor of the building
across from the Library on Lee.  The program begins at 7 and will complete
by 8:30.  There is a suggested donation of $5.

Have a great weekend!

Joyce Casey