[NEohioPAL] CONTROLLED TRAILER UP!!

lajohnson6203 at aim.com lajohnson6203 at aim.com
Sat Apr 5 12:47:54 PDT 2008

The Controlled trailer is up on U-Tube and we'd love everyone to watch it and give us some feedback.? It rocked at the film festival in Orlando this past week and we are still planning a sneak peak of the feature at a theater in September with a post party at our favorite Cleveland nightclub "Club Shadows".?
The film stars:? LeeAnn Johnson, Paul Williams, Mike Trivisono, Doug Johnson, Scott Coverdale, Shawn McLaughlin, David Schramm, Cyndi Kehler, Desiree Johnson, Marvin Mallory, Mikel Mahoney and many others...

Please take the time to watch the trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vSqfZWt3gE