[NEohioPAL] Award Winning Indie Film Available on Amazon.com Unbox

Peter Fields peteroctb at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 09:34:38 PDT 2008

The 2008 Telly Award Winning Film, "To See the Moon in the Morning Sky", is now available for rental or purchase on Amazon.com Unbox.  What's Amazon.com Unbox?  It's a new feature that allows shoppers to rent or buy movies from Amazon.com and have those films downloaded directly to their PC!  Click on the link below to go to the "Morning Sky" Unbox page on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/104-3122821-6544716?url=search-alias%3Damazontv&field-keywords=to+see+the+moon+in+the+morning+sky&x=0&y=0

The story:  Eleven years after escaping the horror of livingwith an abusive husband, Hanna Lloyd, a single mother of two children,now finds herself struggling to maintain her household after recentlylosing her job. Complicating matters, Hanna notices that her now elevenyear-old son, Ricky, has acquired the gambling ways of his father, whomhe has never met. When Ricky finds a bag filled with thousands ofdollars in cash, things only get worse. The criminal who stole themoney discovers the boy has it and now stalks the family and isdetermined to get the money back---no matter what the cost.

"To put it simply," says Fields, "this film is about not allowing
a past filled with pain and abuse destroy one's present and future,
which can and should be an opportunity for hope, healing and happiness.
Sadly, so many families suffer through domestic abuse issues and too
many of those individuals responsible for committing the abuse do not
take the initiative and have the courage to seek help, face and
challenge their demons, and change. "To See the Moon in the Morning
Sky" is a story about one family's struggle to emerge from the darkness
of the past and to step forward with hope and a determination to take
charge of their lives. This is a film that I believe will touch many
people, even those who have not experienced the horrors of domestic
abuse. Many of us have our own personal "darkness" that exists in our
past that prevents us from living life fully and freely. We must have
the determination to believe that we are worthy of happiness and to
claim our right to a life of peace, joy and love."

Thefilm stars Christine Haber, Chuck French, Jeffrey Haber, RachelAppelbaum, Joy Borland, Katherine Haber, Brian Richeson, Bruce Haber,George Fiderio, Oliver Corrigan, Mark Cipra, Robert Abrams, MichaelRegnier, Kat Sokolowska, Rachel Ann Lane, Kimberly Mahoney, TomFerraro, Juan Salinas, Barbara Abrams, Gina Messeri, Steve Messeri,Christoper Bolwin, Allison Tinnerillo, Monica Boone, Kristy Kurowski,Debbie Kurowski, Sapphire DeFranco, Arian Steiner, Alyssa Haber, Susan Lucier, Kaitlin Garzanich and Curt Vigg.

Musicby Terrance Lee Fields.  Production manager, Evonne Fields-Gould. Assistant directors, Abigail Pink and Elizabeth Gould.  AssociateProducer, Quata Zehe.  Produced by Peter Fields, Evonne Fields-Gould,Joy Borland.  Written by Evonne Fields-Gould.  Directed & Edited byPeter Fields.

"To See the Moon in the Morning Sky" is also available to the public on DVD through Amazon.com and Createspace.com  Visit the Little Beth Entertainment website at http://www.littlebeth.com and follow the link to the "Morning Sky" webpage for more information on this wonderful film.

Visit the world of
Little Beth Entertainment
http://www.littlebeth.com
Award Winning Independent Films