[NEohioPAL] NEW SEASON and looking.."The Jay Rossi Project"...

Jay Rossi thejrpshow at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 19:18:15 PDT 2008

 The Jay Rossi Project
  All interested parties MUST email us at thejrpshow at yahoo.com . Try outs will be scheduled on a first come first serve basis until all positions have been filled. TIP: To be a member of the JRP family, you must be passionate about your craft, eager to PROFESSIONALLY show others what you can do,  as well as caring about others and the many talented Northeast Ohio artists and performers.

  Hello to all!! We have several postings to do so I decided to start this season by listing them as a newsletter type of format. Here goes...

  1. We are in search of a good sound person with their own equipment to travel around Northeast Ohio with us and add good, professional sound to our video footage.

  2. We are in search of a second camera person to travel around Northeast Ohio with us to help capture episodes for the show.

  3. We are ALWAYS in search of more sponsors to help us finance air time and other misc. costs, in exchange for great exposure and advertising - Both on the TV show and across MANY web areas.

  4. We are in search of a competent make-up artist to assist with the host and the guests for the show.

  5. We are searching for more amazing musicians - bands or solo. If solo, guitarists and piano players are of high priority.

  6. We are looking for venues: Night clubs, Restaurants, Bars, Festivals, Fairs, Museums, Theaters, etc., that are interested in hosting a JRP episode in exchange for sponsoring the show and also receiving great promotion.

  7. We are ALWAYS looking for more talent - performing and otherwise - to help make up this super entertaining show in exchange for fantastic promotion!

  I really hope that you are chosen to join the JRP family, and I hope to be working with you soon!

The Jay Rossi Project
  MySpace  YouTube