[NEohioPAL] Does anyone have New York City neopal similar listing Info?

Brian Diehl scoopdiehl at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 18:07:43 PDT 2008

Actors' Inequity works with "Debs Web," a newsletter in the NYC area:
  http://debsliweb.homestead.com/index.html  It very well might be the ugliest web site on the planet, but it's a start!

  Actors' Inequity, home of the "Inequity Card"
  www.actorsinequity.org

Hi Everyone:

I know this topic has come up in the past, however I didn't keep the info because I didn't need it then.  I was wondering if anyone is aware of a similar listing service as neopal for the New York city area.  Any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Patrick