[NEohioPAL] GOSPEL JOINS SYMPHONY - looking for partners and singers - SAVE THE DATE

Betty M. Smith mds-sc at neo.rr.com
Mon Apr 7 07:03:01 PDT 2008

www.mds-sc.org

MULTI-DEVELOPMENT SERVICES OF STARK COUNTY PRESENTS

GOSPEL JOINS SYMPHONY, SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 7:30 PM - UMSTATTD HALL

FEATURING WILBERFORCE UNIVERSITY CHOIR, GJS COMMUNITY CHOIR, CANTON SYMPHONY
ORCHESTRA, HERALD  "CHIP"JOHNSON, JR. (from Chicago)  AND MATTHEW BROWN
(Assistant Conductor of the Canton Symphony Orchestra)  CONDUCTING; LOCAL
SOLOISTS: ROZ PRATT, STEVE PRESSLEY,  MATT HORNING AND OTHERS

This is a wonderful evening of great inspirational music for the entire
family.  We would like to have 500 youth (12 - 22) in the audience this
year.  Please become a partner and sponsor one or more youth - $10 per
ticket.  Call 330-471-9139.

TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE JUNE 3, 2008

If you would like to sing in the Gospel Joins Symphony Community Choir,
please send me an email.  We will rehearse in August and September - dates
to be announced later. We are looking for singers 16 and older.

Thank you for your support

Betty Smith

Betty M. Smith

Executive Director

Multi-Development Services of Stark County

424 Fulton Rd., NW

Canton OH  44703

330-471-9139

330-471-9763 (fax)