[NEohioPAL] CAR FOR SALE

Dena Warmuth dena.warmuth at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 7 08:36:59 PDT 2008

I am selling my 1990 Ford Escort LX Hatchback.
    2-door, Gold exterior, tan interior, automatic seatbelts
    1.9 L,   4 cylinder engine
    103,000 miles

     power steering, power mirrors, radio, tires are less than 2 years old, new gas tank and
     rebuilt fuel pump, used throttle body installed a year and a half ago, new brake line
     installed in December 2007, front brakes still ok, rear brakes had work done about a year
     and a half ago (new shoes, cylinders, and springs)....I believe I have most maintenance
     records.

    Has lots of body rust. Needs an alignment and exhaust/engine work.  I have owned it
    since September 2004, and I am selling it because I bought a newer car (I didn't want to put the money into that much repair, anymore).  Would be a good car for parts, or would still be a good little car for going from point A to point B, if someone has the time and money to repair it.

    Asking $450.00 or best offer.  Parma Heights.

  If interested, please email me at dena.warmuth at sbcglobal.net