[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Missed Your April Fool's Day

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Apr 8 09:29:50 PDT 2008

We blew it.  We're sorry.  We're a comedy troupe, for heaven's sakes, and we didn't do ANYTHING for April Fool's.  No fake schedule.  No press release trumpeting our discovery of a new miracle drug, Hydrogen Dioxide, that can sustain not only human, but also animal and plant life.  No announcement that we're becoming the world's first all-performing-animal improv comedy company.  Nada.  Our bad.

To make it up to you, this weekend, we PROMISE to make stuff up.  Absolutely 100% guarantee it.  Not only that, we'll make up stuff based on your ideas, just to make it up to you.  Think of something you want to hear bent, folded, spindled, mangled, mutilated and manipulated, bring it down to us this weekend, shout it out, and we assure you we'll have our way with it.  We're just that kind of people.  Don't thank us, it's the least we could do.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times:

Friday, April 11th, 2008
8:00 PM

Saturday, April 12th, 2008
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows.  We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all).  If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114