[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Shakespeare Festival - Additional Information

Cleve Shakes cleveshakes08info at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 19:59:42 PDT 2008

Many thanks to the several interested parties that brought to our attention some very important omissions from our recent postings.

The rehearsal period for our summer productions will start on Monday, May 5th and run for approximately 6 weeks. Evening and week-end conflicts will be requested at the time of audition sign in.

The Performance Schedule was posted separately to facilitate the confirmation of a venue. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Both the audition notice and the performance schedule are now available on our web site, as it has been updated with current information.
www.cleveshakes.org

The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival practices both race and gender blind casting as well as being open to alternative and non-traditional casting concepts.

There are no children's roles in either production selected for this summer.

All actors and technicians are paid a stipend. All other positions are filled by volunteer staffing and lead by our Board of Trustees. There are numerous volunteer opportunities still available for those who would like to help.

There are no AEA contracts available for this summer season.

None of the roles for this summer's season are pre-cast.

We will be using the same cast to perform both productions in repertory.

Additional questions may be sent via e-mail to cleveshakes08info at yahoo.com

Thank you for your interest. Come out and play!