[NEohioPAL] How can we help you promote your film, band

eric at lucidvisionentertainment.com eric at lucidvisionentertainment.com
Wed Apr 9 07:41:31 PDT 2008

event, etc?

A little bit about LVEFilms:

We're based in the Akron area. We produce a show called Tinker and
Tater: The Quest for The Golden Case. Our videos have been featured on
the front pages of Crackle, Revver and Veoh, and most recently we made
YouTube Partner status. All told we've had over 4,000,000 online and
mobile views. In short, we've had a small degree of success, and would
like to help other artists in NE Ohio reach our out to our growing
audience.

What we're proposing:

The Quest for The Golden Case is a hayseed, road-trip, soap opera,
comedy series that never goes anywhere - it is about discovering the
treasures in our own back yard, on the pretense that the characters
are on a journey of epic proportions.

We don't want to intrude on anyone's production, but if we could write
several  episodes that center around what others are doing it becomes
a good way to network with other artists in the area, and help get the
word out about what they're doing.

For example - let's say you're filming, and behind the scenes these
characters show up looking for work on a set that has no budget, they
might try to barter for beer and a few pointers - most likely the end
result would be getting kicked off the set. Without interrupting your
script we've effectively tied what you're doing to our audience.

If you're a band - maybe the cast shows up before a show expecting the
mythical life of a rock star to be unveiled - instead they find the
band playing euchre, listening to Mozart and exchanging 70's hair care
tips.

The possible scenarios are endless.

Basically, what we're doing is shooting a no cost promotional to help
you get the word out about what you're doing.

For us - it gives us an opportunity to meet some of the very cool
people working right here in our own backyard and help showcase an
area that is rich with talent.

If you're interested shoot me an email and tell me a little bit about
what you're doing and how we can help.