[NEohioPAL] FREE Music Program

Peg peg at theofficeprof.com
Thu Apr 10 10:31:08 PDT 2008

Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 3pm

 St. Paul Lutheran Church Westlake and the Sounds of Hope Project

present a program of hymns

HOPE FOR THE SPIRIT

HOPE FOR THE SPIRIT will invite all to sing, learn and experience the joy of
some of the most beloved hymns.

The choirs of St. Paul Lutheran Church (vocal, hand bell and contemporary)
and guest organist, Matt Ginter will perform various arrangements of these
hymns

with historical facts and background provided by Jo Ann Van Scyoc of St.
Thomas Lutheran Church.

Included in the program are favorites, "Beautiful Savior", "Holy, Holy,
 Holy", "Amazing Grace",

 "I Know That My Redeemer Lives!" and many more!

Please join us

Sunday - April 13, 2008 at 3:00pm

St. Paul Lutheran Church (LCMS)

27933 Detroit Road

Westlake, Ohio  44145

THIS PROGRAM IS PRESENTED FREE TO THE PUBLIC.

For more information on the program, visit www.soundsofhopeproject.com or
www.stpaulwestlake.org