[NEohioPAL] Lots to do on Waterloo :: April 19th.

Heather Young heatherannyoung at att.net
Fri Apr 11 09:49:17 PDT 2008

Lots to do on Waterloo :: April 19th.

  @ Arts Collinwood Gallery- All City Art Show :: The National Arts Program® in Cleveland provides Cleveland residents the opportunity to display their many artistic talents in a professional setting. Opening Reception 6-9pm.                       Free & open to the public.  www.artscollinwood.org

  @ Cafe' Marika--Enjoy great food and a full bar. There will drink specials and music by Nancy Redd and the Sounds of Jazz performing from 8-10pm.

  @ The Beachland Ballroom- Bands off the Exit Stencil Recordings Label, Hot Cha Cha / Black   Canary.  Doors Open at 9pm, music starts at 9:30pm $5          www.beachlandballroom.com

  @ Shoparooni--Hosting a Waterloo Scavenger Hunt through Waterloo that will take you to every open business and art galleries that night.  Starts at 7pm.          Free & open to the public. www.shoparooni.com

  @ Music Saves- will be celebrating the first annual Record Store Day with lots of fun stuff    planned all day – freebies, prizes, exclusive/limited releases, a coloring contest, an art opening, and live music! The celebration starts at 7pm.                  Free & open to the public.   www.musicsaves.com

  @ Exit Stencil Recording Studio--Grand Opening--check out our new recording facilities from 7 -10pm. It's a party so expect food and beverages and music.       Free & open to the public. www.exitstencil.org

  @ Vision Gallery (formerly True Art)- 25/25 Show.  The gallery has selected 25 Artists from the community to sell their artwork for 25 bucks!
  Opening Reception 6-9pm    Free & open to the public.

  All these businesses are located on Waterloo Road.
  We're one short block North of the Shoreway (I.90) Use the 152 St exit if coming from the West. Use 156 St exit if coming from the East.

                                        # # #

Heather Young
Programs Coordinator
Arts Collinwood