[NEohioPAL] take a walk on the Southside

lucy lucybredeson-smith at cox.net
Sat Apr 12 22:03:59 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone:

You might know this already, but there is a dry cleaner in Tremont,
Southside Cleaners and Concierge. Not only can you drop off dry
cleaning, but the proprietor offers a number of other services, which is
pretty cool.

Check this out: She offers cleaning services, errand-running, has a
consignment shop and retail shop, offers tailoring, puts together unique
gift baskets, etc. It's really a one-stop shop for all of those things
we never get around to doing. She even had special labels created for a
customer's wine bottles!

At the very least, stop in and check out the vintage and new clothing
and items she has for sale. I've found some very cool shoes there!

Sandy

*Southside Cleaners & Concierge*
2415 Tremont Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113
(216) 241-7720 ‎*

Payment Accepted‎:  *Cash, MasterCard, Visa
*Email‎:* southsideconcierge at yahoo.com <mailto:southsideconcierge at yahoo.com>