[NEohioPAL] SEUSSICAL AUDITIONS - The Harmony Players in North Canton

Edward Kuntzman ktz55 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 09:46:22 PDT 2008

"Oh, the thinks you can think! when you think about Seuss!"
  The Harmony Players
  Stark County's newest community/dinner theater
  will hold auditions for
  "SEUSSICAL"
  on May 11 and 12 at 7:00
  at The Harmony Spot  1227 North Main Street
  in North Canton.
  A large cast of ALL ages is needed!
  9 men, 7 women, 1 boy, and large ensemble
  Roles include Horton the Elephant, The Cat in the Hat,  Gertrude McFuzz, Lazy Mayzie,
  and the entire population of Whoville!

  ALL ROLES are available!
  Those auditioning are asked to bring a prepared song.  An accompianist and CD player will be available.

  ABOUT THE HARMONY PLAYERS
   Located in North Canton,  The Harmony Players is a volunteer community theater, open to everyone interested in the performing arts.  All ages are welcome and no experience is necessary.

The mission of The Harmony Players is to Entertain,
  to Educate, and to Encourage growth within ourselves, our community, and our theater by exploring and achieving every potential.

  Unless noted, performances are held in an intimate setting at The Harmony Spot Café and Conservatory at 1227 North Main Street in North Canton, Ohio.

Our theatrical season runs from January to December and includes contemporary plays, revues and musicals, and differnt looks at old favorites.  New and/or local playwrights are always encouraged to submit works for consideration.

All donations and proceeds from ticket sales, program advertisements, and other venues are strictly used to cover production costs for The Harmony Players and to promote the performing arts in North Canton and
  Stark County.

http://mail.yahoo.com