[NEohioPAL] Saxophonist/pianist/Vocalist looking to join a band

Holly Cavanaugh cardinaire2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 13:57:13 PDT 2008

Hi my name is Holly Cavanaugh, and I'm looking to join a possible pop, country, rock or jazz band in the Geauga county/eastern cuyahoga county area.  I live in middlefield, and am a member of Cleveland State's pep band.  I play alto sax and I am also a great vocalist and also know a little bit of piano.  My vocal range is mezzo soprano.

If you are looking for any of my specialties, please contact me via email or phone.  440-667-7490

    ~Holly Kristine Cavanaugh

http://mail.yahoo.com