[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv--for the kid in all of us!

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 15:31:14 PDT 2008

Knock Knock!

Who's there?
Woo.

Woo who?
Woo-hoo! PNR Improv has a show this Saturday, April 19!

(If you come to the show, I promise we will be funnier than that lame joke I just typed.)

By the way--We've been nominated for the Fox 8 Akron/Canton Hot List. You can still vote for us at
http://myfoxcleveland.cityvoter.com/contests/akroncanton-hot-list/1033 .
We'd love to have your support!

Come see PNR Improv this Saturday and enjoy an evening of PG-13, child-like comedy.

Please also consider joining us:
2008 Schedule

May 3
May 17
June 7
June 21
July 19
August 2
September 6
September 20
October 4
October 18
November 1
December 6
December 20

All shows start at 7:30pm
Admission: $5.00 at the door
Where: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor (“Newell Theatre”)
1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls

For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.

To be removed from our mailing list, reply to this message and type “Remove” in the subject line.