[NEohioPAL] Undefeated Updates

Craig Knowles craigknowles at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 16:30:23 PDT 2008

For all those of you that worked on Undefeated (and even for those who didn't)  I have put together a web site so you can follow along with our progress.

On the site, you'll find a cast/crew list, a production log, periodic notes from me regarding progress of the edit, and perhaps most importantly, A TRAILER for the movie!

Check it out!
http://www.stonehavenstudios.com/undefeated

We hope to have a completed rough cut ready by the end of April and we're going to drive towards finishing the entire film for the summer. Thanks to everyone who was involved, oh so long ago!

Craig