[NEohioPAL] Matthew Hemminger - the copperhead guy

Katheryn Hemminger akvam5 at msn.com
Sun Apr 13 07:34:30 PDT 2008

Hi ladies,
      I thought you would like to know what Matthew has done this year because
of what you saw in him just 2 years ago for the first time with 'Once Upon a Mattress'.
Since 'Speaking of Murder' this past fall, he has also been in his school play at
Miller South, 'A Christmas Story' again at Magical Theatre in Barberton, was
offered and rehearsing the role of 'Kurt' in 'The Sound of Music' at Walsh High
School when he was offered the role of 'Lewis' in the 'King and I' at the
Carousel Dinner Theatre.  He will perform in all 72 shows when all said and done!
     In addition to the the 5 plays/musicals, he has also had the opportunity to be
in 2 television commericals, interviewed by a Time Warner show to be aired for
a month (in the month of May I think), and in 4 independant films. One was
already shown this summer in Cleveland at a cinema, which is also being
shown in the Ohio film festival as well as the other film festivals!  That one and
his first film he was the main character.  The one that he is currently in being
filmed now has been on NEohioPal with little YouTube spots.  "Jean Claude, the
Gumming Zombie".
     Also he has been signed to an agency for print, commercial, etc. in Cleveland.

Anyway - I know I mentioned it before, but thanks to everyone at Western Reserve Theatre
for giving Matthew the opportunity for being on stage. He is loving every moment of it!
He is still talking about wanting to go to NY and or LA.  I am just going day by day and
see what happens.

Matthew's mom, the Momanger (manager) Katheryn Hemminger

Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 18:48:48 -0700From: mardus at sbcglobal.netTo: neohiopal at listserve.comCC: moffets at nationwide.com; tiger3615 at sbcglobal.netSubject: [NEohioPAL] Western Reserve Playhouse holds auditions for "Cooking with Gus"
REMINDER

             Western Reserve Playhouse Holding Auditions For
                               COOKIN' WITH GUS
                     Sunday, April 13th ---  2 pm to 5 pm
                    Monday, April 14th ---  7 pm to 9 pm
                  Run dates:  June 6, 7, 13, 14, 15, 20, 21
                                Director:  Jim Volkert

                            Cast     2 Men      2 Women

Gussie Richardson is a famous food columnist who is offered her own daily network television show.  When hypnotism, spells and threats fell to cure her of her camera stage fright, the taping turns into a comic nightmare.  Cookin' with Gus brings together four unlikely characters in a stew of hijinks and hilarity.

The Playhouse is situated at the Bath-Richfield township lines in Summit County close to I-271 and 77.
                For information call Jim Volkert, Director at   330-603-8334 or
                                              Sue Moffett, Producer  at    330-618-8390

Physical address of the theatre:          3326 Everett Road, Bath, Ohio  44210
NEW mailing address of the theatre:   P.O.Box 88, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio  44222-0088
Visit our web sites at westernreserveplayhouse.com or westernreserveplayhouse.org